2018.3.1蜻蛉18-15-3 18-15-3dragonfly  




丹過長谷川家は、江戸時代から白木綿問屋を営んでいた家で、この建物は店蔵です。関東大震災にも耐え、120年以上の歳月を経て現在の姿を保っております。この建物は、明治10年頃に建築され、当時の「見世蔵の形式」が良く保たれています。その後、昭和56年頃に改修工事がなされ、屋根部分の軽量化その他に手が加えられた。「丹過」という名称は、昔の町名であり、丹過口に由来するそうです。この地には、この建物に匹敵するものは他にありません。歴史有る土蔵造りの消火と旧家のお雛様。歴史有るお雛様で、約300年前、約200年前 ……と、面前にその歴史を垣間見る心地


大正時代後期に、旧中井銀行岩槻支店として建てられた煉瓦造 2階建の洋館建築です。


"Making a doll of Iwatsuki"

Iwatsuki flourished as a town of doll making from one artisan who came to building Nikko Toshogu. Around Iwatsuki, a large amount of paulownia powder was coming out in the "Tansu" and "Geta" production areas. This paulownia powder was the best material for making a doll's head.
It is said that the artisan who knew about this remained in this place and started making dolls.

【Tanaharu Hasegawa family: Hina doll】
Tanahashi Hasegawa family is a house that operated a white cotton wholesaler from the Edo period, this building is a store. It withstands the Great Kanto Earthquake, keeping its present appearance after more than 120 years. This building was built around the year of the Meiji era, and the "format of the genius collection" at that time is kept well. After that, renovation work was done around 1976, hand weight was added to the weight reduction of the roof part and others. The name "Tanpei" is the old town name, it seems to come from Tanso. There is no other thing in this area comparable to this building. Fire fighting with historical existence with history and older dolls. About 300 years ago, about 200 years ago ...... with a history, there is a glimpse of its history in the face
I will do. Old dolls are felt as it is. In addition, periodic dolls are preserved in "Tojin puppet museum" in front of Iwatsuki station.

【Taisho Hall: Hina doll · Hirushi chicks】

It is a brick double-story western building built as the former Nakai Bank Iwatsuki branch in the late Taisho era.
It is a typical example of small and medium-sized banks of the Taisho era, with the entrance decorating the upper part with a semicircular arched shape, with windows on the left and right as the object. Under the influence of the financial crisis of Showa 2, it was organized and became Showa Bank.
Yasuda Bank in 1954, and Fuji Bank in 1958. From the Fuji Bank at that time in 1960, Tobama was handed over and handed over to the present. It is a collaboration between "Edo period chicks" and "Hirushi chicks" using the building of registered tangible cultural properties.
In the back of the exhibition hall, there are rooms left as vault rooms. Currently it is utilized as an exhibition gallery.


Tangahsegawake - 1

Tangahsegawake - 2

Taisho-kan - 1

Taisho-kan - 2

 kkb International (有)アトリエ形 環境建築研究室 ㈱環境建築設計工房





あと 2000文字